GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Business conditions of the internet shop www.peagerfantasyworld.com
1. These business conditions are governed by the legislation of the Slovak Republic and apply to purchase contracts concluded at a distance through an online store on the website www.peagerfantasyworld.com (hereinafter also “Internet store”), while sending the order, the Buyer expresses that he is familiar with these business terms and conditions and complaint conditions and fully understood their content.
2. These business conditions and complaint conditions are an integral part of the purchase contract and are binding on both parties to the purchase contract.
3. Distance purchase contract means a contract concluded by the Seller and the Consumer Buyer for the mail order sale of goods exclusively by means of communication, in particular the Internet, telephone and electronic mail (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchase Agreement”).
4. The purchase contract is governed primarily by the relevant provisions of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a distance or off-premises contract of the seller and on the amendment of certain laws (hereinafter the “Act”) and these terms and conditions governing the details of their conclusion and implementation. If the buyer purchases in connection with business activities (legal entity), the purchase contract is governed primarily by Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended and these terms and conditions.
5. The seller is Peter Krútil-Fantasy World, with its registered office at Karpatské nám.10, 83106 Bratislava, ID number (IČO): 47833319,DIČ:1074572972, entered in the trade register of the District Office in Bratislava, Trade Licensing Department, trade register no. 110-234738 (hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”) ), which is also the operator of the Website www.peagerfantasyworld.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) as well as the Online Store. The seller is not a VAT payer.
6. The contact details of the Seller in relation to the Internet shop are:
a) contact address: Peter Krútil-Fantasy World, Karpatske nam.10,83106 Bratislava
b) contact telephone number:: (+ 421) 918688310 on working days between 10:30 and 18:00.
c) e-mail: email@example.com
7. The Seller is entitled to sell the goods (which includes communication with the Buyer, invoicing of the goods, sending of the goods, etc.) through (using) the Internet shop.
8. Buyer means the user of the Site, resp. any visitor to the Site who has submitted an order through the Online Store (the “Buyer”). The Buyer acknowledges electronic communication with the Seller primarily through the Internet store, telephone and e-mail communication. If the Buyer purchases in connection with business activities (legal entity), he also states the business name, place of business or registered office, ID number and VAT number.
9. The goods are all products published on the Internet shop.
10. The supervisory authority is the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority (SOI)
SOI Inspectorate for the Bratislava Region Bajkalská 21 / A, P. O. BOX no. 5, 820 07 Bratislava
Information about goods and price
1. The color representation of the goods may not correspond exactly to reality, due to the inaccuracy of the display units (monitor settings) of the computer.
2. The price of the goods listed in the Internet shop catalog is final. The price does not include costs associated with the delivery and transportation of goods or other optional services. Costs associated with the delivery of goods and costs for other optional services are listed when creating the order and are automatically added to the purchase price of the goods.
3. All shares are valid until the stock is sold out, unless otherwise stated for a specific product, or until the validity of the share date.
1. The buyer confirms that by sending the order, he accepts the price of the goods and the business conditions and complaint conditions of the Internet shop.
2. After sending the order, a confirmation email will be sent to the Buyer, to the e-mail address specified when ordering the goods or to the telephone number. All other information and documents regarding the order will be sent to the Buyer at the given e-mail address, in particular: the Buyer’s billing data, the address for delivery of the goods, the specification of the goods, the quantity of the ordered goods and the final price of the goods.
3. Before the final sending of the order, the Seller recommends that the Buyer use the opportunity to carry out a thorough inspection of the entire order and study these business conditions and complaint conditions in detail.
Method of concluding the purchase contract
1. The purchase contract is concluded by the binding acceptance of the proposal for the conclusion of the purchase contract of the Buyer by the Seller in the form of:
a) online ordering from www.peagerfantasyworld.com
b) telephone order.
2. Binding acceptance of the order contains data on the name and specification of the goods, the sale of which is the subject of the purchase contract, as well as data on the price of goods and / or other services, name and data on the Buyer, resp. Address where
The goods are to be delivered and data on the price, the method of transporting the goods to the agreed place of delivery of the goods for the Buyer, data on the Seller, or other data.
4. The purchase contract may be amended, canceled or supplemented only on the basis of a mutual agreement between the Buyer and the Seller, unless otherwise provided by law or other generally binding legal regulation.
5. If necessary, all other information regarding his order can be sent to the Buyer’s e-mail address.
Obligations of the contracting parties
The seller undertakes to supply:
1. The type and quantity of goods at the purchase price and under the payment terms applicable on the day of dispatch of the order, except for obvious errors, in the event of a significant change in the price of the goods or unavailability of the goods.
2. Goods that are suitably packed to prevent damage during transport.
3. Buyer documents in written or electronic form necessary for its download and use.
The seller is not responsible for:
1. Delayed delivery of goods due to incorrect address of the consignee.
2. Any non-delivery of goods due to unforeseeable obstacles.
The buyer undertakes:
1. Accept the ordered goods, check the integrity of the packaging and, in the event of any defects, notify them immediately.
2. Pay the purchase price for the goods in the amount and in accordance with the payment terms valid on the day of sending the order.
3. Check the integrity of the packaging of the goods resp. As well as the goods themselves when taking them over.
Withdrawal from the purchase contract
1. The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason in accordance with Act no. 102/2014 Coll. Within 14 days of receipt of the goods. In the case of goods delivered separately within one order, the withdrawal period shall run from the moment of taking over the goods which were delivered last.
2. In accordance with § 7 par. 6 of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. The buyer may not withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is:
(a) the sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons and whose protective packaging has been broken after delivery,
B) the sale of goods made to the consumer’s special requirements, custom-made goods or goods intended specifically for one consumer (custom-made goods),
(c) the sale of goods which are subject to rapid deterioration or deterioration,
(d) the performance of urgent repairs or maintenance expressly requested by the consumer from the seller.
3. The Buyer has the right to unpack and test the goods to find out the properties and functionality of the goods within the period for withdrawal from the contract, but he has no right to start using the goods and return them to the Seller after a few days. Goods used to a greater extent than is sufficient for their testing may not be returned, unless the Seller decides otherwise in a particular case; In this case, the Buyer is responsible for the reduction
The value of the goods resulting from the treatment of the goods beyond that necessary to establish the characteristics and functioning of the goods. In relation to the condition set out in the previous sentence, only goods which:
A) is in its original condition,
B) does not show signs of major use and wear,
C) is undamaged,
D) is complete (including gifts, accessories, instructions, etc.).
4. The Buyer is obliged to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract in writing in paper form or to the e-mail address of the Seller. The withdrawal period shall be deemed to have been observed if the notice of withdrawal was sent no later than the last day of the period.
5. The Buyer is obliged to send the goods back to the Seller’s address no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. We recommend that the Buyer make a copy of the tax document (invoice) for his own use and send the goods by registered mail and as an insured shipment. It is not suitable to send the goods by cash on delivery, such goods will not be accepted.
6. The buyer is obliged to attach a tax document (invoice) to the package, with complete accessories, documentation, packaging, etc. Which was delivered to him. The time limit for returning the goods shall be deemed to have been observed if the goods were handed over for carriage no later than the last day of the time limit.
7. The costs associated with the return of goods shall be borne by the Buyer. According to the available information, an estimate of these costs is expected depending on the size, weight of the goods, the distance from which the goods are returned and the prices at which the carrier selected by the Buyer provides its services in the amount of 5, – EUR with VAT.
8. The seller undertakes to return the purchase price within 14 days at the latest. Payment will be made in the same way as the Buyer used for payment, unless another method of payment has been agreed. Payment for the purchased goods will be paid only after delivery of the returned goods back to the address of the Seller, or upon presentation of a document proving the return of the goods, whichever comes first. In the event of unauthorized withdrawal from the contract, the goods will be returned at the expense of the Buyer.
9. Failure to accept the shipment ordered by the Buyer cannot be considered a valid withdrawal from the contract according to the law. The Seller has the right to demand from the Buyer reimbursement of all costs that are associated with non-acceptance of the ordered shipment. All disputes will be resolved in court, in accordance with the legislation in force in the Slovak Republic.
10. In the event that the Buyer fails to fulfill any of its above obligations under these terms and conditions, the withdrawal is not valid and effective and the Seller is not obliged to return all provable payments under these terms and conditions to the Buyer and is entitled to reimbursement of costs associated with By sending the goods back to the Buyer.
1. The buyer, who is a consumer, can cancel an order that has not yet been processed (shipped) no later than on the day of dispatch (shipment) of the order, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone. The seller does not charge any fees for the cancellation of an order according to the previous sentence. In the case of the paid purchase price, the Seller shall return the paid purchase price to the Buyer within 14 days by non-cash transfer to the account from which the purchase price was paid. 2. The seller has the right to cancel the order due to sale or unavailability of goods. The Seller will immediately inform the Buyer about the cancellation of the order by telephone, in writing or by e-mail. In the event that the Buyer has paid the purchase price or part thereof, it will be returned to him within 14 days by non-cash transfer to the account from which the purchase price was paid.
Reimbursement of costs
1. If the buyer, who is a consumer, has not canceled or accepted the order in time within the collection period, the value of the eligible costs for packaging and sending the order may be enforced in civil proceedings.
Terms of payment
1. The online store offers the following payment options:
a) Cash on delivery – the most used method of payment in the Slovak Republic. The buyer will pay the money for the goods only upon receipt. b) Transfer to the bank account of the Seller – payment by deposit to the bank account of the Seller. The Seller’s account number will be sent to the Buyer. The order number serves as a variable symbol. c) In cash – personal collection at a pre-agreed collection point (valid only for Bratislava) d) PayPal,CardPay-GooglePay,ApplePay,Visa,Maestro,MasterCard,Discover,DinersClub (Payment Gateway of Banks)
2. The price for the delivery of goods ordered within one order is independent of the number of ordered pieces. The price for the delivery of goods is performed through services and their prices, which can be chosen when confirming the order at the box office and which the Buyer is obliged to pay to the seller at the same time paying the purchase price for the goods, unless there are cases where the Seller to the Buyer does not charge. The price for the delivery of goods (postage) and the price of the cash on delivery service are displayed when creating an order in the so-called “Checkout” before confirming the order.
3. The purchase price may not be paid by any vouchers or checks issued by any legal entity.
4. The tax document (invoice) will be enclosed in the packaging of the goods upon delivery, or will be sent electronically by email. The warranty card, if delivered with the goods, will be delivered together with the goods, in the packaging of the goods.
5. By sending the order, the buyer also agrees to the electronic sending of invoices. The sent electronic invoices are secured in PDF format against changes in the content and meet all the requirements of a tax document.
6. The goods remain the property of the seller until full payment and acceptance, but the risk of damage to the goods passes through the acceptance of the goods by the buyer.
7. If required by the nature of the goods, or if such an obligation is expressly determined by the applicable mandatory legal norm to which the legal relationship between the Seller and the Buyer is subject, the Seller is obliged to supply the Buyer with such documentation, information and documents relating to the delivered goods necessary to take over and use the goods. The documentation will be delivered in the Slovak language, unless otherwise specified in the said legal regulation.
8. Peter Krútil-Fantasy World is not responsible for the exchange rate difference and any bank fees charged by the bank to the consumer, especially in the case of a recognized complaint and refund of the purchase price for the goods. ((Customers who order goods in a foreign currency (eg a Czech citizen will create an order in Euro) may be deducted from the exchange rate difference and bank fees for the EUR – CZK transfer in the event of a later complaint and request for a refund of the purchase price.
Terms of Delivery
1. The delivery period begins on the day of receipt of the binding order which contains all the necessary data for its processing.
2. The usual availability of goods with the number of pieces is stated for each product in the Online Store.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, the Seller undertakes to send the goods to the Buyer without delay, no later than within 3 working days from the email confirmation of the order to the Buyer.
4. Delivery times are extended in case of unexpected, not caused by the Seller, such as. Unexpected force majeure, bets and other obstacles that cannot be influenced by the Seller.
5. If there are several goods in the order and some of them are not in stock, the Seller informs the Buyer with the possibility of partial deliveries. This also applies if there is only one item in the order.
6. The buyer is obliged to completely unpack the goods immediately after delivery of the consignment and find out whether it is mechanically damaged. In case of mechanical damage or incompleteness of the shipment, it undertakes to immediately inform the Seller.
7. The buyer is obliged to provide cooperation for the smooth receipt of the goods. If the Buyer fails to do so and the goods will be returned at the expense of the Seller due to repeated failure to reach the Buyer, the Seller is entitled to compensation from the Buyer in the amount of actual costs of an attempt to unsuccessfully deliver the goods.
1. The Buyer makes a complaint in writing by post at the Seller’s address or by e-mail at the e-mail address email@example.com within the statutory warranty period, which is 24 months, unless otherwise provided by law or unless otherwise agreed, and begins to run from Acceptance of goods by the Buyer.
2. When making a complaint, the Buyer is obliged to send the Seller together with the claimed goods the original tax document and the original warranty card (if it was delivered to the product) or bring it to the store in person. The Seller will not accept the claimed goods sent by the Buyer cash on delivery. The goods must be suitably packed to prevent damage to the goods during transport, and we recommend sending the goods by registered mail and as an insured shipment.
3. The buyer is obliged to truthfully state all required information when making a complaint, in particular to precisely indicate the type and extent of the defect of the goods. The Buyer is obliged to clearly take a picture of these defects and send it to the above email address. For complaints or exchange of goods, we recommend filling out our complaint form, which is available HERE.
4. The Seller is responsible for defects that he finds on the sold goods when taken over by the Buyer and for defects that occur after taking over and using the goods during the warranty period.
5. The seller is not liable for defects caused in particular by the following use: mechanical damage, unavoidable event (natural disaster, mishandling), contrary to the instructions for use and usual use, in special cases, if it follows from the nature of the matter and the intervention of an unauthorized person, including the user, or other unprofessional intervention, use of goods in conditions that do not correspond to their humidity, chemical and mechanical influences of natural environment of goods, neglect of care and maintenance of goods, damage to goods by excessive load, use of goods contrary to conditions in documentation, general principles , technical standards or safety regulations or other breach of warranty.
6. The seller shall determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complex cases no later than 3 working days from the date of the complaint, in justified cases, especially if a complex technical assessment of the goods is required, no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint and then settle the complaint within , which may not be longer than 30 days from the filing of the complaint. Complaint handling will be notified to the Buyer by telephone, in writing or by e-mail. Complaint handling takes a maximum of 30 days from the date of delivery of the claimed goods to the Seller, unless otherwise agreed.
7. In the case of a complaint filed within 12 months from the purchase of the product, the Seller may handle the complaint by rejection only on the basis of professional assessment. If the Seller rejects the complaint made after 12 months from the purchase of the product, the Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer about to whom the product can be sent for professional assessment. For the purposes of handling complaints, professional assessment means o. i. as well as the opinion of the authorized person or the person authorized by the manufacturer to carry out warranty repairs. If the product is sent for expert assessment to a designated person, the costs of the expert assessment, as well as all other related purposefully incurred costs, shall be borne by the Seller, regardless of the result of the expert assessment.
8. In the case of a defect that can be removed, the Buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge, in a timely and proper manner. The Seller decides on the method of eliminating the defect and is obliged to eliminate the defect without undue delay. If it is a defect that cannot be removed and which prevents the thing from being properly used as a thing without a defect, the Buyer has the right to exchange the thing or has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement. The same rights belong to the Buyer in the case of remediable defects, but if the Buyer cannot properly use the thing due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or due to a larger number of defects. A recurrence of a defect after repair is considered to occur when the same defect as at least twice rectified during the warranty period occurs again. A large number of defects is considered to be when the goods have at least three remediable defects at the same time, each of these defects preventing the proper use of the goods. Instead of eliminating the defect, the Buyer may request the replacement of the Goods, or if the defect concerns only a part of the Goods, the replacement of this part, if the Seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price of the Goods or the severity of the defect. If it is an irreparable defect, which, however, does not prevent the proper use of the goods, the Buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the Goods.
9. If the Buyer has the right to exchange the Goods or the right to withdraw from the contract, it is up to the Buyer which of these rights to exercise. However, as soon as he chooses one of these rights, he can no longer change this choice unilaterally.
10. The Seller is obliged to handle the complaint and terminate the complaint procedure in one of the following ways: a) by handing over the repaired goods, b) by exchanging the goods, c) by returning the purchase price, d) by paying a reasonable discount on the price of the goods, e) by a written invitation to take over f) justified rejection of the claim for the goods. The “We will exchange the goods without postage” promotion is valid only for one exchange and only for addresses in the Slovak Republic.
Protection and processing of personal data
1. The Seller processes the Buyer’s personal data exclusively for the purpose of concluding the Purchase Agreement and for fulfilling its obligations towards the Buyer arising from the Purchase Agreement pursuant to Act no. 18/2018 Coll. On the protection of personal data, especially when issuing an invoice / tax document, contacting the Buyer in connection with the processing of his order, delivery of the ordered goods by the transport company, handling of complaints and registration in the Online Store. More about the processing and protection of personal data. 2. The Seller declares that it will process personal data in accordance with good morals and will act in a manner that does not contravene the Personal Data Protection Act or other generally binding legal regulations, nor will it circumvent them. The Seller declares that it will not enforce the consent of the affected person, it is based exclusively on the voluntary nature of the Buyer. 3. The Seller processes the Buyer’s personal data to the extent of: first name, surname, e-mail address, billing address / delivery address, contact telephone number and, if the Buyer purchases within the scope of his business activity, also his business name, ID number, VAT number / VAT ID number. . 4. The Buyer grants the Seller this consent for a maximum period of 3 years. The Buyer may revoke the consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing or electronically. Upon receipt of the revocation of consent to the processing of personal data, the Seller shall ensure the blocking and liquidation of personal data that have been the subject of processing without undue delay. 5. The Seller does not provide, publish or make available the Buyer’s personal data to any other entities, with the exception of the transport service, with which cooperation is necessary for the correct processing of the order. 6. The buyer may request the change, restriction of processing, liquidation, deletion or information of his personal data in writing or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Article XIII Resolving consumer disputes through the European RSO platform
In the event that the customer is not satisfied with the manner in which the seller has handled his complaint or believes that the seller has violated his rights, the customer has the right to contact the seller for redress. If the seller responds to the customer’s request according to the previous sentence or does not respond to such a request within 30 days from the date of its sending to the customer, the customer has the right to file a motion to initiate alternative dispute resolution under § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. On Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes and on Amendments to Certain Laws. Likewise, the Seller’s claims against the Buyer can be asserted through a European platform. The relevant entity for alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes with the seller is the Slovak Trade Inspection or another relevant authorized legal entity entered in the list of ADR entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at http://www.mhsr.sk/); The customer has the right to choose which of the listed ADR entities to turn to. The customer can use the online dispute resolution platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ to submit a proposal for an alternative dispute resolution for their consumer dispute.
Article XIV Final provisions
1. The Seller reserves the right to change and supplement these terms and conditions and complaint conditions without prior notice to the Buyer. In the event of a change in the business conditions or complaint conditions, the entire purchase process is governed by those business conditions that were valid at the time of sending the order to the Buyer and these are accessible on the Seller’s website. 2. The complaint procedure is an inseparable part of these business conditions. 3. By sending the order, the Buyer has read the terms and conditions as well as the complaint conditions and understood their wording. By sending the order, the buyer also consents to the processing of his personal data pursuant to Art. XII.
4. These terms and conditions, including their inseparable parts, shall enter into force and effect on 10 December 2011. 5. These terms and conditions and complaint conditions shall take effect against the buyer by concluding a purchase contract.
6. The purchase contract can be concluded in the Slovak language, or in other languages, if this will not be a reason for the impossibility of concluding it.